MEET DR. DONALD ROLLOFSON
A HISTORY OF ORTHODONTIC EXCELLENCE
A smile is one of our most important assets, and I love helping our patients achieve their best smile, both inside and out.
It has been my pleasure to have worked at Elk Grove Orthodontics for 36 fabulous years. One of the greatest things about working with our patients for such a long time is seeing them grow, go off to college, and thrive … and then bring us their kids as patients, which has happened literally hundreds if not thousands of times!
COMMITMENT TO EDUCATION
I went to Oregon State University for my undergraduate degree and attended Oregon Health & Science University for my Doctorate of Dental Medicine — graduating with highest honors. I spent three years in the US Navy, including a one-year hospital general practice residency. Then I returned to OHSU to complete my orthodontic training before moving to Elk Grove and opening Elk Grove’s first full-time orthodontic practice.
I regularly attend continuing education courses through our local dental society, the California Dental Association, as well as state and national orthodontic meetings. This keeps our practice current and innovative.
- Sacramento District Dental Society, past president
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association, life member
- California Association of Orthodontists, past trustee and foundation chair
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists, life member
- Honorary fellow: International College of Dentists, American College of Dentists, Pierre Fauchard Academy